Thursday 20 October 2011

20th October 2011

I carried on with my magazine cover, I added the masthead to my magazine and I decided that I wanted to call my magazine 'The Schools'. Then underneath I added the banner which I wanted it to be the name of the school I am doing the magazine for, which is 'Shirley High School'. After I had decided on what I wanted to call the magazine I took a picture of a student in the Shirley High Sixth Form and used the picture of her as the central image on my front cover. Then I added a tag line at the bottom of the cover which was when the Sixth Form open evening was going to take place. Then I added a website address of the school which was 'www.shirleyhighschoolperformingartscollege.co.uk'. Then after that I added the price of the magazine which I decided that I was going to make it free. The reason I want my magazine to be free is because more people are likely to read it as the people reading it are only students and it would be more appealing if it is free.

See below what I have done so far


No comments:

Post a Comment