Thursday 17 November 2011

The Music Magazine Cover

I decided to start my magazine again because I didn't feel my magazine looked very professional. First I decided to use a font that looked more professional and stands out more. Here is what my masthead looks like.























Then I added a new banner which says 'The UK's Number 1. Mag for girls who love Chart Music!' here is what it looks like with it on the magazine.





















Then I got a picture of a bar code and cropped it so it would fit it was thinner and would fit better on my magazine. Here is what it looks like with the bar code on.





















Then I added the issue number, price and date onto the magazine. This is what it looks like now.






















Then I added a true life stories section. Also I added win tickets to Katy Perry etc. Then I added 'exclusive interview with the new star Lauren' for when I add the picture. Here is what it looks like now.






















No comments:

Post a Comment