Thursday 12 January 2012

Checklist

Have I completed my research on magazine covers and updated it to my blog?
Yes I have completed my research on the magazine covers but I just need to take a picture of them and add them into my blog and write a little bit about them.

Have I completed my school magazine cover and blogged about how I created it and what I learnt form it?
Yes I have completed my school magazine cover and blogged about it. I haven’t shown how I created it though. While doing the school magazine I think it helped me to understand what magazines look like. Also I think that my final school magazine worked well in the end. My personal opinion is that I prefer my schools magazine a lot more than my music magazine as it is a lot more appealing.
Have I completed my music magazine cover and blogged about all of the processes/choices I went through to create it?
I have completed most of my music magazine, but all I need to do now is just to take some pictures for the section at the bottom of the magazine so that my magazine is complete and also so that then I can add a picture of my final front cover onto my contents page.

Have I completed my research pages and uploaded it to my blog?
Yes I have completed my research pages and I have uploaded them to my blog.
Have I completed my school contents page and blogged about how I created it and what I have learnt from it?
Yes I have finished my schools contents page and I have added it into my blog. I think by doing the schools contents page it made me prepared for when I had to start my music magazine.

Have I completed my music magazine contents page and blogged about all of the processes/choices I went through to create it?
I have done most of my music magazine contents page there is just a few pictures that I need to add and also I need to change the font colours as I don’t think they will appeal to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment